Things are busy as usual for me. Here is an update on what is going on --
- I will be speaking on estate planning for non traditional couples at 9:15 a.m. on Sunday, April 26, at the West Shore Church, 20100 Hilliard Road in Westlake.
- I will be speaking on pet trusts at 1:00 p.m., April 30, at Legacy Place, 992 Vail Drive, in Twinsburg, Ohio.
- I will be on 1590 AM, WAKR, Akron radio, from 8:20 a.m. on May 1, May 15, June 12 and June 19 on the "Ask the Attorney" segment.
- Here is the web link to the article I wrote on digital assets that appeared in this weeks Cleveland Jewish News in their estate planning edition -- http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/articles/2009/04/17/news/business/doc49e7403682b3f870226903.txt
- I'll be on American Idol next week (just kidding).